For teams with requirements for small, desktop-placed solutions in quick setup form factors with moderate resistance to environmental damage, PacStar provides systems based on a compact, three module Desktop Chassis suitable for space constrained locations. Using a modular, self-contained chassis system with integrated power supply and radio battery connectors, up to three PacStar 400-Series modules can be configured vertically for space savings and easy transport.
The Desktop Chassis provides a transportable infrastructure for housing and operating up to three PacStar 400-series modules.
- Custom designed sheet metal chassis with handles (9” x 21” x 14”)
- Easily fits into a variety of cases that meet FAA maximum carry-on size restrictions
- Holds up to three PacStar 400-Series modules of any type
- Includes integrated 100W AC power supply suitable to run 1 or 2 PacStar 451 modules, along with any other PacStar 400-Series module
- Includes wide-range DC input 10-36 VDC
These products may be covered by one or more of the following US patents: #8,654,749, #7,817,589, #8,270,325, #9,160,619 #9,225,102. Additional patent(s) pending. See www.pacstar.com/patents for details.