For teams with requirements to transport PacStar 400-series solutions in scalable, dense, quick setup form factors – with high resistance to environmental damage, PacStar provides systems based on a compact lightweight, custom designed carbon-fiber, rack-mount style Mini-Transit Case. Using a modular, self-contained rack-mount Smart Chassis system, PacStar 400-series modules can be operated in the Mini-Transit Case, removed in groups of enclaves and operated independently or as individual modules, and even mounted in fixed equipment.
This modular, scalable packaging infrastructure provides flexible options for both small and larger deployments where integrated mechanical and power infrastructure is desired for the PacStar 400-series modules, enabling the solution to adjust and grow as user needs change.
The Mini-Transit Case, with a payload of up to (9) modules, provides a transportable infrastructure for housing and operating PacStar 400-series Smart Chassis and modules.
- Custom designed carbon fiber transit case with wheels and handle (9” x 21” x 14”)
- Meets FAA maximum carry-on bag size restrictions
- Holds multiple Smart Chassis with a maximum (9) module payload – e.g. (1) 4-slot and (1) 5-slot Smart Chassis
- Removable lids for operation of equipment in the transit case
- Smart Chassis are user removable and capable of operating outside the transit case; enabling physical separation as required for classified enclaves
Smart Chassis provide a mechanical and electrical standalone capability to house up to (4) or (5) PacStar modules; and may be utilized as stand-alone entities or as components in a larger system.
These products may be covered by one or more of the following US patents: #8,654,749, #7,817,589, #8,270,325, #9,160,619 #9,225,102. Additional patent(s) pending. See www.pacstar.com/patents for details.