The PacStar 2701 Ruggedized Router provides high-performance routing and advanced network services for critical voice, data and video connectivity in an environmentally ruggedized, rack-mount package.
Designed specifically to meet AREMA railway engineering requirements for wayside signaling, the PacStar 2701 provides the benefits of Cisco® technologies, in a package suitable for providing IP-based, communications based train control/positive train control (PTC) networks.
- Cisco-based, ISR 1921 G2 routing solution with 2x GE ports and 2x EHWIC bays
- Recommended for applications requiring up to 15 Mbps of WAN access (with extensive services enabled)
- Extended temperature range, and long-life fans improve reliability and uptime
- Wide range DC input with noise-tolerant power supply
- Extensively tested to AREMA Part 11.5.1
- Managed by IQ-Core® Software, for easy setup and configuration