Intuitive Communications Management
IQ-Core® Software is a robust communications management software platform providing:
- An intuitive user interface making set-up and operation by non-technical personnel quick and easy to learn with significantly fewer mis-configuration errors.
- Powerful wizards and alerts with common user interfaces across all hardware and software components automating complex and routine tasks.
- Interoperability with a broad range of tactical and enterprise communications hardware and systems, enabling easy, consistent operation even with upgrade and replacement of system components.
- An extension of advanced IP-enabled unified communications (voice, video, data sharing, etc.) to the edge without any increase in complexity of operation.
- Vendor agnostic remote management with the ability to monitor, change device configurations and troubleshoot from anywhere in the world.
Originally designed to meet the stringent demands of tactical and enterprise deployments for the US DoD, the National Guard, and state and local emergency responders, IQ-Core® Software provides the following field-proven, key benefits:
- Technology optimized for the edge – Unlike enterprise network management software packages that prove too complex for all but the most advanced IT personnel to configure and manage, PacStar developed IQ-Core® Software which manages products and technology “outside-in,” creating an intuitive user experience for the user.
- A unified view – Provides network monitoring and diagnostics in a unified interface with real-time snapshot of the health of the network, and ability to provide backup and restorations of entire network.
- Adapts to user level – While IQ-Core® Software is designed for non-specialists, it offers the flexibility and capabilities to meet the needs of advanced power users. For more advanced ‘power’ users, IQ-Core® Software provides command line access and automation from a single solution, enabling advanced IT professionals to complete tasks faster.
- Drives down costs – Deploy Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) solutions and reduce the number of communication specialists required to stand up and manage communications equipment while minimizing the training required to operate equipment. Saves costs compared to pushing enterprise network management software down to edge operations.
- Enhances Ability to Meet Mission Objectives– Reduces setup time – allowing comms to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances. Improves uptime – allowing personnel to focus on fighting the fight, not fighting the network.
- Vendor-agnostic interoperability – Unlike many enterprise software solutions that only integrate with specific product families and lock customers into one path, IQ-Core® Software integrates with a broad range of tactical and enterprise communications hardware and systems, enabling organizations to easily upgrade, replace, or reconfigure deployable systems.
Powerful features assist advanced IT professionals
In addition to providing ease-of-use capabilities for lightly-trained operators, advanced IT administrators benefit from IQ-Core® Software’s power as well. Through the integration of many devices into one unified view, IQ-Core® Software saves time, hassle, and helps avoid misconfiguration – by unifying access to network/communications device, and automating bulk/routine and repetitive tasks that are prone to error through typos or other “moving too fast” errors.
Benefits for advanced IT professionals include:
- Automated configuration backup on configuration change, including configuration change comparison tools
- Bandwidth utilization graphs/reports, for troubleshooting
- 24×7 unattended, remote monitoring – enabling systems to be fielded to harsh/austere environments without advanced IT professional in-field attendance
- Built in, advanced console/terminal – with auto-login and integrated communications channels (reducing IA issues)
- Command-line scripting, enabling automation of repetitive tasks
- Unified SYSLOG receiver – collecting alerts in a single location in the field, reducing bandwidth consumption
- Change audit log, enabling review of changes by entry-level operators
IQ-Core® Software is available to Programs, LSIs and OEMs for custom system development
IQ-Core® Software is designed to be tailored to most application-specific needs, including Unified Communications, mobile, satellite, video surveillance, and RoIP, using a wide variety of industry standard protocols. PacStar can quickly adapt IQ-Core® Software to customer-specific systems or new OEM equipment, and can quickly create new wizards to meet customer-defined use cases.
U.S. DoD Ready
In addition to deployments around the world with commercial, homeland security and first responder organizations, PacStar has extensive experience meeting U.S. DoD certification, interoperability and information assurance (IA) requirements. IQ-Core® Software has undergone extensive IA analysis and testing, and has thousands of copies deployed in the field.
This product may be covered by one or more of the following patents: #8,654,749, #7,817,589, #8,270,325, #9,160,619. Additional patents may be pending. See www.pacstar.com/patents for details.